- To enthuse and nurture all students to be scientifically literate to help them make informed decisions and take responsible actions in their daily lives.
- To provide strong science foundations for students to innovate and pursue STEM for future learning and work.
Lower Sec Programme
- To cultivate students’ appreciation of science in daily life, society and the environment.
- To stimulate students’ curiosity, interest and enjoyment in the learning of science and matters relating to science and technology as well as developing their care for the environment.
- To provide students with a firm foundation of science core ideas at lower secondary anchored by sound values, ethics and attitudes.
Upper Sec Programme
- To cultivate students’ appreciation of practical applications of science in the real world.
- To deepen students’ interest in science for future learning and work.
- To provide students with a strong foundation by developing conceptual understanding across topics through disciplinary core ideas and connections across the sciences.
- KC enrichment workshops
- KC Talent Management Programme
- Lab internship with external organisations