- To develop passion for Mathematics in our students and see its relevance with their surroundings.
- To unlock their potential to be innovative problem solvers and lifelong learners
Lower Sec Programme
- Build a firm foundation in Mathematics through learning experiences that enhances conceptual understanding through the use of various mathematical tools including ICT tools.
- Apply concept and skills learnt in real-world context.
- Communicate reasoning and connections in mathematical language.
Upper Sec Programme
- Formulate mathematical model(s) for a complex real-world problem, solve it using appropriate mathematical concepts, and check their solutions and assumptions.
- Application of problem solving and reasoning skills in authentic contexts
- Singapore Mathematics Olympiad
- Mathematics Trail
- Mathematical Modelling Activities
- Sec 1 Math Bites
ICAN_Conference with East Zone STs and LT
Mathematics Teaching Aids
Sec 3 Mathematical Modelling Task
Math Trail at Gardens by the Bay
Prize Winners for SMO Competition 2022