- Strengthening student wellness.
- Building knowledge and aptitude in Nutrition and Food Science.
- Nurturing individuals to be responsible and discerning consumers.
The NFS Curriculum is designed to equip students to be
- health ambassadors for self, others and the community
- discerning consumers who appreciate and understand consumerism and food aspects, its sources and apply sustainable practices
- food innovators who are able to apply scientific principles during food preparation and cooking.
The syllabus takes into consideration the current lifestyles and trends to prepare students for the 21st century. Therefore, it aims to enable our youth with the right proficiency, skills, aptitude and attitude needed to apply and practice in the areas of health and consumer management for everyday living in the future.
- Basic Sewing Skills (Sec 1)
- Partnership Programmes