- To inculcate good sportsmanship and team spirit.
- To give every player an opportunity to represent school in floorball matches.
- To develop each child holistically in soft skills such as, independent thinking, teamwork and care for others.
- To win the National School Games (B Division Girls and C Division Girls)
Sec 1 Recruitment
|January - April
||National School Games B Division Floorball Championships
||Team bonding activities
||Floorball Day Camp
|June - September
||National School Games C Division Floorball Championships
|June - December
||Friendly matches with other secondary schools and Junior Colleges
||Floorball clinic (VIA activity)
|October - November
||Floorball holiday training
KC Floorball Challenge
- National School Games Floorball Championships (B Division) – Top 16
- National School Games Floorball Championships (C Division) – 3rd Position
- SG Floorball Open 2022 (U15) – 3rd Position
- Pesta Sukan U14 – 1st Position
- Top 5 in SG Floorball Open 2019 (Pro Women Category)
- Top 8 in National School Games Floorball Championship 2019 (B Division Girls)
- Top 6 in National School Games Floorball Championship 2019 (C Division Girls)
- Top 4 in National C Division Floorball Championships 2018
- Top 12 in National B Division Floorball Championships 2018
- Top 4 in Tampines Floorball Cup 2018 under 17 girls
Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/kcinnebandy/ for more floorball action.