View Main Page >> Mission of CHIJ School Principal's Message CHIJ Badge & Motto Our History Our Staff School Song School Calendar Financial Assistance Direct School Admission Departments Visit Us Email Us FAQ
The KC Experience
View Main Page >> Signature Events School Events Milestones Our Heritage
View Main Page >> CCA Schedule 2018 Clubs & Societies Uniformed Groups Performing Arts Sports
View Main Page >> Parent Link Parents Login Parent Teacher Support Group Parents Gateway Instructional Guide
View Main Page >> Alumnae Alumnae Gallery Parents Login IJ Board of Management
- Contact Us
View Main Page >> School Events Our Environmental Policy
View Main Page >> Announcement News & Events
- LEAPS 2.0 - CCA Grading System
View Main Page >> Announcement (Old) Latest News Banners Backup Home Error Page FAQ Term of Use and Privacy Statement Sitemap Highlights Search Announcement (New)
- About Us
Mission of CHIJ School CHIJ Badge & Motto Our History Our Staff School Song Calendar Departments Admissions Visit Us Email Us FAQ
- The KC Experience
Signature Events School Events Milestones
CCA Schedule Clubs & Societies Uniformed Groups Performing Arts Sports National School Games
Parent Link Parents Login Parent Teacher Support Group Parents Gateway
Alumnae Alumnae Gallery Parents Login IJ Board of Management
Home > Partners > Alumnae > Stay Connected
We welcome our alumnae to come back and partner the school in the following ways
- EDUCATION AND CAREER GUIDANCE: to share your post secondary educational options/ vocations/ jobs or source speakers from a wide variety of sectors to help students gain insights into job choices and career prospects. This is especially meaningful for the upper secondary students.
- WORK EXPOSURE AND OBSERVERSHIPS: During the June and Nov vacations, Sec 3 students can sign up for work attachments at a wide variety of places for periods of 3 days to 2 weeks. Alumnae’s help is needed to source for companies and organisations to host our girls. Our girls enjoy and appreciate such opportunities as they gain valuable insights into the world of work which in turn may help them make more realistic and informed plans and choices.
- SCHOOL EVENTS: to support key school events by participating as invited guests, panel speakers or to be sponsors for our fund-raising events.
- SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT: to collaborate with the School Chaplaincy Team to enhance the school’s spirituality programme.
If you’re interested to volunteer for any of the above activities or have ideas to contribute, please contact the school or Mrs Karen Jalleh at email@example.com