2023 GCE O Level Results Release Matters
The O-Level results will be released on Thursday, 11 January 2024.
Collection of GCE O-Level Results
Please note the following arrangements:
1. Students and accompanying parent(s)/ guardian(s) are to be seated in the school hall by 1.45pm.
2. Students are to be properly attired in school uniform.
3. Students who are unwell are advised to stay home. Students who are unable to collect their results in person can appoint a proxy to collect the results from the General Office between 3 to 5 p.m. on 11 January. Proxies are required to produce the complete the proxy form and present relevant documents for verification when collecting the results.
4. Parents/ Guardians are advised to park at the nearby HDB carparks if driving to school.
Resources for Parents
Receiving exam results and making choices for post-secondary education can be a stressful time for students. The social and emotional support you provide is important in helping our teens manage their emotions and decide their next steps.
For resources on providing social and emotional support, and supporting your teen’s transition to post-secondary education, you may refer to the following resources:
ECG Counselling Services
For ECG counselling services, students would be able to make contact/ appointment with the school’s ECG Counsellor or make an ECG counselling appointment with the ECG Centre @ MOE (Grange Road) between 4 and 18 January 2024 via
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Appointment booking form: https://go.gov.sg/moe-ecg-centre