Home > Learning > Departments > Humanities
- Understand and analyse a changing world.
- Develop global perspectives about real-world issues impacting Singapore and the world.
- Develop critical thinkers who are discerning, insightful and reflective.
Lower Sec Programme
The lower secondary programme encourages students to be cognisant of real-world issues through thinking routines and blended learning approaches that go beyond the classroom. The programme also looks into the issues affecting Singapore through teacher-guided investigations.
The lower secondary experience shapes our students to have greater societal awareness and empathy.
Upper Sec Programme
The upper secondary programme encourages students to be self-regulated learners who construct their learning actively through group discussions and reading beyond the texts. The programme also looks into issues affecting Singapore and the world through student-led investigations. The upper secondary experience shapes our students to have a global outlook and to consider issues from multiple perspectives.
- Humanities Challenge
- Overseas Learning Journey
- Partnership programmes with external organisations