Home > Admissions > Seeking a Transfer/Admission to KC (for Sec 2 & Sec 3)

Seeking a Transfer/Admission to KC (for Sec 2 & Sec 3)

SC/SPR students who are studying in MOE secondary schools and wish to be considered for admission to CHIJ Katong Convent could submit a transfer application (not on first-come-first-serve) to the school for consideration. Please note that school admission/transfer is not applicable for International Students (IS). You can contact MOE HQ at 6872 2220 for more information on IS school admission or transfer.

As vacancies are limited, the school will contact you via phone or email when there is a vacancy for your daughter/ward.

How do I apply?

Application is to be done strictly via this link.

Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified to submit documents (for eg. applicant's BC, parents'/guardian's NRICs etc) for verification.

For clarification

Should you have any general queries, please contact the General Office at Tel: 6448 6433 during office hours or email to chijktcs@moe.edu.sg (indicate in the subject header “School Transfer”).