The KC Experience
Home > Partners > Alumnae > Katong Convent School Alumnae Association
Katong Convent School Alumnae Association
Katong Convent School Alumnae Association (KCSAA)
The KCSAA is a registered association started in 1980. KCSAA serves both the primary and secondary schools.
- To maintain contact between Katong Convent School and her former pupils and staff
- To develop a true spirit of loyalty and love for the Alma Mater.
- To secure the co-operation and active support of the alumnae in carrying out the aims and objectives of the school
- To promote spiritual, cultural, intellectual and social interests of its members
- To render general assistance to its members.
- To involve its members in community service.
To apply – KCSAA Membership Application
Sponsorship of Annual School Awards.
These are presented to promote IJ Values and Spirit.
(i) Sr Finbarr Award – Awarded to the most outstanding all-rounder in the school. She must epitomise all the virtues of an IJ daughter. (For Sec and Pri schools)
(ii) Marie Bong Literature Award – Awarded to the most outstanding English Literature student who not only loves and does well in the subject but has also contributed to the literary/dramatic arts scene. (A secondary school award)
(iii) Minnie D’Rozario Sports Award – Awarded to the most balanced all-rounder athlete in the school who excels in ability, effort, attendance, sportsmanship and leadership. (For Sec and Pri schools)
KCSAA Executive Committee 2015-2016
President – Mrs Dorothy Francis
Vice President – Mrs Vivien Tan
Secretary – Ms Kwok Sian Yee
Asst Secretary – Ms Joyce Tan Ee Li
Treasurer – Ms Aileen Tok Ling Hua
Committee Members – Ms Jacqueline De Souza, Ms Maureen Lim and Mdm Lucilee Marcus